Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Bob Tyrell Black and Grey tattoos

View All Photos | On my buddy Andy Engel... | Bob Tyrrell's Night Gallery
On my buddy Andy Engel...
View All Photos | Bob Tyrrell's Night Gallery

View All Photos | Another addition to my bro Gary Pullin's sleeve in progress. | Bob Tyrrell's Night Gallery
Another addition to my bro Gary Pullin's sleeve in progress.
View All Photos | Filled a hole on Mike Portnoy from Dream Theater's arm. One of the best drummer's in the world! Image from A Clockwork Orange. | Bob Tyrrell's Night Gallery
Filled a hole on Mike Portnoy from Dream Theater's arm. One of the best drummer's in the world! Image from A Clockwork Orange.
View All Photos | R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio. Best Metal singer ever. On my buddy Jim. | Bob Tyrrell's Night Gallery
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio. Best Metal singer ever. On my buddy Jim.
See more HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment